The Exchange is your connecting point
University Relations publishes The Exchange as an email newsletter distributed to faculty and staff on the first and third Wednesday of each month.
October 18, 2017
- UBC Survive and Thrive Applied Research (STAR) initiative names new operations facilitator
- Get your free flu shot
- Readers needed: help evaluate student profiles
- #UBCOCareerDays returns next month
- #LetsThriveUBC: Oct. 30 to Nov. 3
- Ponderosa Studio's premium suites: exclusive rates available for Okanagan campus employees
- Frequencies: a new podcast series from the UBC Okanagan Library
- Notice of water main flushing: Oct. 19-20 and Oct. 23-27
- Inclusive Technology Lab Advisory Council: open call for membership
- What makes a wine world class?
- Oct. 25 open house on Glenmore area public transit