The Exchange is your connecting point
University Relations publishes The Exchange as an email newsletter distributed to faculty and staff on the first and third Wednesday of each month.
November 7, 2018
- Remembrance Day service on Nov. 8
- Nothing common about it
- United Way: consider a UBC payroll e-pledge donation
- BBA Readers needed: help admit the 2019 incoming class
- Nov. 21: Community Water Forum
- Find out more about the Work Study program in Nov. and Jan.
- Welcome to the Anthropocene: Now What?
- Nov. 28: Prepare your dependent child for UBC admission
- Reminder: Nominations open for Teaching Excellence Award and Killam Teaching Prize
More Exchange news
I am very pleased to announce Ms. Manon Harvey is the new director, integrated planning and chief budget officer for UBC’s Okanagan campus effective January 10, 2019. Her experience and background are a great addition to our team and will build upon a strong foundation of work completed over the last number of years.
You can’t miss it when you enter campus — the new Commons building shines like a high-tech silver ship perched on the edge of campus. The building is an exciting new addition to the campus environment and there is collective anticipation of its January opening among students, faculty and staff alike.