The campus community will be recognizing the class of 2015 on June 4 and 5.
To help all soon-to-be alumni have the best graduation experience possible this year, make sure to participate in #UBCOgrad through UBC Okanagan digital and social media channels.
Show support and pride in our students by:
- Tweeting and sharing unique and fantastic graduation moments that send visitors to graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story.
- Let graduates and their family members know that they can sign the online guestbook, watch the live webcast and view graduation stories at graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story.
- Create #UBCOgrad messages to be shared through social media channels. Many of these stories will be featured at graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story. Sample tweets are also below.
- Use the #UBCOgrad hashtag on all of your social media channels.
- Amplify student content through your UBC channels with retweets, shares, replies, comments, likes and favourites. Student content are public stories that they post with the #UBCOgrad hashtag through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social channels.
To learn more about the graduation dates and activates, visit: graduation.ok.ubc.ca.
- Congratulations to all #UBCOgrad [faculty/unit] 2015 spring graduates! http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/event
- Congrats Class of 2015! Make sure to share all of your favourite #UBCOgrad moments. http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story
- Do you know someone graduating this spring? Sign the #UBCOgrad digital guestbook to congratulate them. http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story
- Congratulations, Grad Class of 2015! Watch the #UBCOgrad live webcast here: http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/event/live-webcast/
Join in the #UBCOgrad 2015 celebrations!