The University of British Columbia Okanagan’s Department of Creative and Critical Studies and the Visual Arts Course Union is excited to present its 15th Annual Art on the Line Fundraiser and Gala on Saturday, February 25, 2017. This popular event brings together the local arts community to celebrate the work of our students, faculty, alumni, as well as artists practicing in the community.
The committee is currently accepting donations in the form of two and three dimensional artworks. Each submission is auctioned off at the event through a randomly drawn raffle process whereby auction ticket holders have purchased full price tickets at $190.00. As the goal is to offer the best selection of artwork, the request is that donations be of suitable quality and equivalent to the auction ticket price.
- Donations must be received before Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
- All donations must be individually identified with a submission form attached to each work.
- Submission forms can be found HERE
- All works must be ready to hang or display
- Creative and Critical Studies Building, UBCO campus 1148 Research Road in CCS 161 or CCS 167.
- Weekdays between 9am-4pm, unless otherwise arranged with Art on the Line Coordinator Pamela Turner: email@example.com (please note campus is closed from December 24-Jan 2)
Proceeds from the event support visual arts student exhibitions and activities, and will make charitable donations to Bumbershoot Children’s Theater and the Alternator Centre for Contemporary Art.