What: Free screenings of The Age of Love, It’s Never Too Late to Date and focus group discussions
Who: Screenings sponsored by the Interior Savings Credit Union. Focus groups led by UBC Okanagan researcher Mary Ann Murphy and film director Steven Loring.
When: March 7 to 13, 2016.
Where: Various locations throughout the Okanagan.
What is it like to be in your later years and yet still longing for romantic love? Explore Brooklyn filmmaker’s Steven Loring’s movie The Age of Love and find out.
Screenings will be held across the Okanagan for residents 19 and older and viewers are invited to join small focus groups directly after the screening to discuss the film.
Screenings are scheduled for:
- March 7 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kelowna Art Gallery at 1315 Water Street, Kelowna.
- March 8 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Shatford Centre at 760 Main Street, Penticton.
- March 9 from 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. at the Towne Cinema at 2910 30th Avenue, Vernon.
- March 10 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Heritage Retirement Residence at 3630 Road, West Kelowna.
- March 10 from 2 to 5 p.m. at 1434 Graham Street, Kelowna.
- March 11 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Kelowna Art Gallery at 1315 Water Street, Kelowna.
- March 12 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Quinta Ferreria Estate Winery at 6094 Black Sage Road in Oliver.
– 30 –