During a typical Canadian winter, snow accumulation and melt—combined with sudden rainfalls—can lead to bottlenecks in storm drains that can cause flooding. Researchers at UBC’s Okanagan campus have been examining urban stormwater drainage systems, and they too have concerns about the resilience of many urban drainage systems.
- Join us for DME 2020!
- Lera Boroditsky on language and the way we think
- UBCO School of Engineering SEED Summer Program
- Stress management tool for UBC students: Breathing and biofeedback for better health
- You’re Invited: UBCO 3MT Final
- Learn from Four BC Tech Leaders on How to Make Maximum Impact with Your Start-up: Q and A