British Columbia is poised to become more energy efficient and sustainable thanks to a new research collaboration announced today between FortisBC and UBC Okanagan. They’ve created a Smart Energy Research Chair position to help optimize energy use in BC and reduce the province’s greenhouse gas footprint.
- RECAP: 'Pack top Heat despite Grills' career night
- RECAP: Heat capture first win against 'Pack
- PREVIEW: A long awaited return home for the Heat men, who host TRU for their final matches
- PREVIEW: Heat close out volleyball season at home hosting TRU for Presidents' Cup
- UBC Okanagan will host inaugural Canada West golf championship