The Okanagan Senate is regularly passing important items. To better inform the campus community, highlights of these items will be posted on the Senate website following each scheduled meeting. Highlights from the January 26 meeting include:
- Information received from the Consolidated Financial Statements for 2009-2010.
- Information received for the 2010-2011 Annual Report on Enrolment for the Okanagan campus.
- Changes approved to differentiate clinical and experimental-focused students in the MA and PhD psychology program
- New courses approved: PSYO510, PSYO511, PSYO512, PSYO513, PSYO514, PSYO514, PSYO515, PSYO516, PSYO517, PSYO520, PSYO521, PSYO522, PSYO523, PSYO530, CHEM465, INDG310, EDUC426, MGMT442, MGMT443 and MGMT444.
- 2011-2012 Okanagan Senate meeting schedule approved.
The Okanagan Senate invites interested individuals to attend meetings of the Okanagan Senate. The Rules and Procedures of the Okanagan Senate may be found on the Senate website. The next meeting of the Okanagan Senate is Wednesday, Mar. 2.
For more information about these Senate highlights contact Nathalie Hager, acting manager of the Okanagan Senate Secretariat, at 250-807-9619.