The Disability Resource Centre (DRC) has developed a new booking process for invigilated exams.
For professors with DRC students in their courses, a Faculty Exam Information Form must completed for each exam as soon as possible.
The new process is as follows
- Access the DRC Exams: Faculty Exam Information Form and log in using your Novell account ID and password.
- Enter the details of your upcoming exam(s). One form is required for each exam.
- If adjustments for the details of an exam are required, professors are responsible for logging-in and make these changes. (look for the “My DRC Exams” tab, upper left corner)
- Submit your exam file to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to the DRC Office (UNC 214) at least 24 hours before the exam start time.
Important information about these changes
- Complete only one form per exam
- Students’ booking forms come directly to the DRC for approval. Professors will not see each student’s form.
- Professors can login to the UBC form system to review which students are registered to write exams with the DRC. (look for the “My DRC Exams” tab in the upper left corner after logging-in)
- Faculty Exam Information Forms must be completed early so that students can select the corresponding exams from the DRC database — seven days’ notice is required to schedule midterm exams and seven days’ notice prior to start date of final exams.
- Enter exam information as soon as possible so students may submit their booking requests on time. Do not wait until seven days before your scheduled exam.