The College of Graduate Studies, in collaboration with the Centre for Scholarly Communication, is currently recruiting graduate students for the summer intake of its Peer Writing Group Network.
The Peer Writing Group Network connects UBC Okanagan graduate students who are motivated to enhance their on-campus graduate student experience.
How it works
Peer writing groups, composed of students from similar fields, meet once or twice a month throughout the academic year. During these meetings, participants share their writing and discuss how to strengthen their ideas and sharpen their arguments.
- To become a better writer and get feedback on how to articulate your research.
- To spark your personal motivation to write and learn how to set writing goals.
- To connect with other students going through similar experiences.
- The Peer Writing Group Network is open to all thesis-based graduate students (master and doctoral)
- Two intakes per year: end of October, end of May.
Advance registration required. Register by October 29 at: gradstudies.ok.ubc.ca/academics/peer-writing-group-network