January is Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) here at UBC! This year’s theme is “Create a Culture of Consent” and is a call to action for all UBC members to promote and normalize consent in their everyday lives and interactions.
- Pushing the boundaries of spinal cord research
- Climate change is chasing away the salmon, so she’s ...
- Work Study opens new doors for undergraduates
- Safeguarding water quality
- Strengthening Indigenous community through research
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.