Faculty and staff can now host a table at the fourth annual Graduation Ball on March 23 by purchasing a table at 20 per cent off the regular price.
Hosted by alumni UBC and the Student Leadership Committee, The Graduation Ball is the only event of its kind to celebrate this milestone achievement of graduating students from all faculties in a formal setting at the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort. This year’s event theme is the Year 3000 and the Student Leadership Committee has promised all guests a night to remember!
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 6:30 to 11 p.m.
Why do you need to attend?
- Five-star experience at the Delta Grand Hotel
- A full-course dinner with one free drink
- Time capsule to be opened in 2029
- Special musical performance by Post-Modern Connection
- Keynote address by UBC Okanagan alumna Rachael L’Orsa, BASc’10, BA’11