Share your insights and help build a collective vision for STEM outreach at UBC Okanagan that reflects the growing needs of our campus and its diverse stakeholder groups.
- Opening doors for international student research
- UBCO honours this year’s most outstanding researchers
- Why don’t we eat turkey eggs?
- Cutting breakfast carbs can benefit people with Type 2 ...
- Arts and science fiction connect: UBCO student designs the ...
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.