Due to numerous repairs and building upgrades taking place this summer in the Charles E. Fipke Centre for Innovative Research, the Office of the Vice-Principal, Research and Innovation will be temporarily relocated to the third floor of the Commons building (COM 301 to 318), effective June 4 to the end of August 2019.
- Opening doors for international student research
- Arts and science fiction connect: UBCO student designs the ...
- UBCO honours this year’s most outstanding researchers
- Why don’t we eat turkey eggs?
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.