Hear about UBC Okanagan’s achievements and notable developments from the past year and look ahead at what’s next for our campus at the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal’s Town Hall on Thursday, August 29. The Town Hall will be followed by presentations of this year’s Staff Awards of Excellence.
- Work Study opens new doors for undergraduates
- Strengthening Indigenous community through research
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
- Diet and lifestyle education in a family practice clinic ...
- Global population is expected to reach 8 billion next ...
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.