$400,000 is available through the Work Study program each year in minimum wage subsidies to enable faculty and staff to create outstanding student employment opportunities. Attend an information session to find out more.
Information sessions are recommended for faculty and staff who have not applied to the program in previous years. At each session, we will review:
- the terms of the program
- the process of application and adjudication
- steps for hiring students if awarded funding
Info sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, November 6 at 10:30 a.m. in LIB 106B
- Tuesday, November 12 at 3:30 p.m. in ART 104
- Thursday, November 21 at 2 p.m. in LIB 106B
- Monday, November 25 at 12 p.m. in EME 1151
To find out more, visit students.ok.ubc.ca/career-experience/hire-a-student/work-study or contact Michele Gabourie, work integrated learning program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250 807 9040.