UBC has established Public Humanities Hubs (PHH) on each campus to support collaborative research among humanists. The PHH initiative was developed to complement existing research cluster competitions and provide support fitting the nature of collaboration within the humanities.
- Opening doors for international student research
- UBCO honours this year’s most outstanding researchers
- Cutting breakfast carbs can benefit people with Type 2 ...
- Why don’t we eat turkey eggs?
- Call for Canada to braid Indigenous rights with endangered ...
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.