Philip Barker, Vice-Principal Research and Associate Vice-President, Research and Innovation was appointed to this position in 2015 for a five-year term. As the end of this five-year term approaches a committee has been formed to explore the extension of this appointment.
- Opening doors for international student research
- Cutting breakfast carbs can benefit people with Type 2 ...
- Call for Canada to braid Indigenous rights with endangered ...
- A student’s poor eating habits can lead to a ...
- Why don’t we eat turkey eggs?
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.