I am pleased to announce that the search for UBC Okanagan’s first Dean of the newly established Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science has commenced.
- Pushing the boundaries of spinal cord research
- Work Study opens new doors for undergraduates
- Strengthening Indigenous community through research
- Safeguarding water quality
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.