In addition to information provided in the UBC Bulletin issued March 10, please note the following contacts are available to assist managers and supervisors at UBC Okanagan during the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Work Study opens new doors for undergraduates
- Strengthening Indigenous community through research
- Diet and lifestyle education in a family practice clinic ...
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
- Canada’s mountains feeling the heat of climate change
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.