Last Thursday, BC Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry issued new Public Health Orders for all health regions in British Columbia. The orders are in place through December 7, 2020, and call on all individuals, places of work and businesses in BC to significantly reduce social interactions and travel.
- UBC Okanagan’s Bachelor of Sustainability a degree of change
- Reframing conversations around earthquakes
- Unlocking the secrets of survival at the edge of ...
- UBC Okanagan’s Bachelor of Education is decolonizing the classroom
- Finding new life for plastic waste
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.