Flags on the UBC Okanagan campus will be lowered on Thursday, September 9, 2021, in memory of student Erin Betty Lukas, who passed away in Edmonton on August 1, 2021. Erin had completed her first year of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Our sincere condolences to Erin’s family, friends and colleagues.
- Opening doors for international student research
- Arts and science fiction connect: UBCO student designs the ...
- UBCO honours this year’s most outstanding researchers
- Why don’t we eat turkey eggs?
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.