Flags at UBC Okanagan will be lowered on Friday, October 8, 2021, in memory of Dr. Hugo De Burgos, associate professor of teaching in the Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences’ Department of Community, Culture, and Global Studies. Dr. De Burgos passed away on September 28, 2021, in Kelowna, BC.
- Opening doors for international student research
- UBCO honours this year’s most outstanding researchers
- Arts and science fiction connect: UBCO student designs the ...
- Why don’t we eat turkey eggs?
- Cutting breakfast carbs can benefit people with Type 2 ...
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.