As we transition back to more in-person activity, this is an opportunity to have a conversation as campus leaders about the current state of our campus wellbeing, and how we can support a civil and respectful workplace (and each other) as we continue towards our ambitious goals.
- Work Study opens new doors for undergraduates
- Strengthening Indigenous community through research
- Diet and lifestyle education in a family practice clinic ...
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
- Global population is expected to reach 8 billion next ...
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.