The Canada, BC, Okanagan Nation Alliance and UBC flags at UBC Okanagan and the BC, Musqueam and UBC flags (temporarily relocated to the East Mall Entrance and Plaza at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre) on the UBC Vancouver campus will be lowered on Friday, October 21, 2022, in memory of Douglas Mitchell, James Tanner and Noelle Teal.
- Work Study opens new doors for undergraduates
- Strengthening Indigenous community through research
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
- Diet and lifestyle education in a family practice clinic ...
- Global population is expected to reach 8 billion next ...
About UBC Okanagan
UBC’s Okanagan campus is an innovative hub for research and learning founded in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose traditional, ancestral and unceded territory the campus resides. The most established and influential global rankings all consistently place UBC in the top five per cent of universities in the world, and among the top three Canadian universities.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley. For more visit ok.ubc.ca.