Help share the graduation experience
UBC has a new look and feel for the upcoming spring graduation ceremonies. The experience has been refreshed and modernized, while maintaining a dignified nod to the rich history and tradition at UBC.
In addition to a new look, social media is being integrated into the graduation experience to help students to stay connected to UBC and join the conversation leading up to, during and after graduation.
It’s the university community’s last chance to honour graduates and celebrate their success. The campus community is being asked to work together to make sure the graduates’ support and pride is loud and clear.
Here are some ways the campus community can join the conversation:
- Use the hashtag #UBCGrad2013 in any official UBC social media channels and encourage others to use it.
- Capture moments and share on Twitter, Instagram and Vine, using this hashtag (#UBCGrad2013).
- Graduation organizers want students to share their memories on the Okanagan campus graduation Facebook page.
- Encourage students, faculty, staff and the rest of the campus community to post their memories there.
- Plenty of great messages for the graduating class will be displayed on UBC’s digital signage network leading up to and during Spring Grad.