The campus community will be recognizing the class of 2014 on June 5 and 6.
Communicators across campus are ramping up social media efforts to help build graduation excitement and encourage student participation in the celebrations through UBC Okanagan digital and social media channels.
Some easy ways to show UBC’s support and pride in our students at this time include:
- Drive traffic to graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story for visitors to sign the guestbook, watch the live webcast and view graduation stories.
- Create #UBCOgrad messages to be shared through social media channels. Many of these stories will be featured at graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story. Sample tweets are also below.
- Promote the use of the #UBCOgrad hashtag across your social and web channels to encourage student participation.
- Amplify student content through your UBC channels with retweets, shares, replies, comments, likes and favourites. Student content are public stories that they post with the #UBCOgrad hashtag through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social channels.
To learn more about the graduation dates and activates, visit the recently refreshed website: graduation.ok.ubc.ca.
- Congratulations to our #UBCOgrad [faculty/unit] 2014 spring graduates! http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/event
- Congrats Grad Class of 2014! Join in the excitement by tweeting, posting and sharing your #UBCOgrad stories. http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story
- Do you know someone graduating this spring? Sign the #UBCOgrad digital guestbook to congratulate them. http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story
- Congratulations, UBC Grad Class of 2014! Watch the #UBCOgrad live webcast here. http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/event/live-webcast/
Join in the Spring 2014 #UBCOgrad celebration!