UBC Travel Program manager Judith Fograscher will be on campus for the annual UBC Travel Smart trade show and seminar on January 21.
The trade show and seminar is for faculty and staff involved with UBC-related travel or meeting and event organizers.
Trade show times are from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The seminar presentation is from 11 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Learn what’s new with UBC Travel Smart program
- Best practices for payment options
- How departments can reduce travel expenses and stay within policy
- Tips for using Concur, UBC’s online booking tool
- Planning tools for international travel and support services
- Meeting and event planning
- Networking with UBC vendors and UBC staff
Light snacks will be available at noon and there will be prize draws.
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: University Centre Ballroom, room UNC 200
To RSVP, visit: www.eply.com/UBCTravelSmart2015-Okanagan. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.