The Exchange is your connecting point
University Relations publishes The Exchange as an email newsletter distributed to faculty and staff on the first and third Wednesday of each month.
September 20, 2017
- Supporting the dreamers
- Week of Caring Oct. 10 to 13 opens United Way campaign
- Commit to fit
- City of Kelowna and UBC Okanagan sign cooperation agreement
- Celebrate our faculty and staff donor community Oct. 4
- Public library services on campus?
- Reminder: Get your Staff Pension Plan questions answered on Oct. 5
More Exchange news
The Psychology Clinic at UBC Okanagan provides empirically based assessment and therapy, and is currently accepting self-referrals for evaluation of adults with suspected learning disabilities (i.e., poor academic achievement, deficits in attention, learning, memory, and intellectual capacity) and neuropsychological disorders (i.e., traumatic brain injury, stroke, dementia, etc.).