The Exchange is your connecting point
University Relations publishes The Exchange as an email newsletter distributed to faculty and staff on the first and third Wednesday of each month.
October 2, 2019
- Oct. 18: Future of Health Forum focuses on research and innovation in cancer care
- Don't be wishy-washy
- Peer Writing Group Network now accepting applications
- Automated External Defibrillators being made publicly accessible across campus
- Voting in the 2019 federal election
- Oct. 9: Pathways to policy
- Reminder: Apply now for the Invited International Distinguished Visitor Award
- Reminder: Get your Staff Pension Plan questions answered on Oct. 22
More Exchange news
Dr. DiLabio came to UBC from the National Institute of Nanotechnology (NINT), a joint institute of the National Research Council of Canada and the University of Alberta. At NINT/UofA, DiLabio worked as a senior scientist and as an associate director and held an adjunct professor appointment in the department of physics.
Due to numerous repairs and building upgrades taking place this summer in the Charles E. Fipke Centre for Innovative Research, the Office of the Vice-Principal, Research and Innovation will be temporarily relocated to the third floor of the Commons building (COM 301 to 318), effective June 4 to the end of August 2019.