Faculty members have a good opportunity to find out more about promotion and tenure on April 5 at a special seminar entitled: Everything you wanted to know about promotion and tenure, but were afraid to ask.
The seminar will feature:
- Alaa Abd-El-Aziz, Provost and Vice Principal Academic and Research
- George Athans, Manager of Human Resources and Employee Relations
- Susan Boyd, Chair of the UBC Senior Appointments Committee
- Pauline Brandes, Director of Human Resources
- Deena Rubuliak, Membership Services Officer for the UBC Faculty Association
Date: Tuesday, Apr. 5
Time: 2 to 4 p.m.
Location: Library building, room LIB312
The deadline for RSVPs to this event is Mar. 31. To RSVP send your full name, department and rank to Lynne McPherson.