The campus community will be recognizing the class of 2015 on June 9 and 10.
In order to give all soon-to-be alumni the best graduation experience possible, make sure to participate in #UBCOgrad through UBC Okanagan digital and social media channels.
Show support and pride in our students by:
- Sharing unique and fantastic graduation moments on social media that send visitors to graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story.
- Let graduates and their family members know that they can sign the online guestbook, watch the live webcast and view graduation stories at graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story.
- Create #UBCOgrad messages to be shared on social media.
- Use the #UBCOgrad hashtag on all of your social media channels.
- Amplify student content through your social media channels with retweets, shares, replies, comments, likes and favourites.
To learn more about the graduation dates and activates, visit: graduation.ok.ubc.ca.
- Congratulations to all #UBCOgrad [faculty/unit] 2016 graduates! http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/event
- Congrats Class of 2016! Share all of your favourite #UBCOgrad moments with us! http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story
- Do you know someone graduating this spring? Congratulate them by signing the #UBCOgrad guestbook! http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/story
- Congratulations, #UBCO class of 2016! Watch the #UBCOgrad live webcast here: http://graduation.ok.ubc.ca/event/live-webcast/